Greg Maxey

Jezebel,

You ignored me once before and I am hoping you will answer now. What war
crimes are you talking about at the whitehouse?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Jezebel wrote:
What point? Of course there are clipart images, rosey borders, and any
number of graphic bells and whistles. None of these is actually *in*
Word, but obviously available to you when use use Word. But the usage
is up to you. You can always defecate in the printer, too.

"neil" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:56:41 +0930, "Jezebel"
wrote:

Word XP doesn't do ANY page design. That's your job. (Or hire
someone to do
it.) It's like asking if Volvos drive to nice destinations.

What? I'm just looking for some nice background images or something
to stick on my cover page, by your logic there are no clipart images,
no page rosey borders, no... you get my point.