Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default How can I find Auto Recovery documents I didn't save yet?

If you turned on Word and it didn't automatically open that file for you,
it's probably gone.

Word of advice: If a file is important to you, save it before you go to bed.
I often leave a document open myself - but it's saved before I call it quits
for the night just in case.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Strayling" wrote in message
Had a document sitting open, hadn't saved it yet and left my comp running
over night. At 3 in the morning my automatic update kicked in (stupid of
me,
I know...) and shut down my comp. I can't find the recovery file now...