Pop

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote
in message
Pop shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Or, WordPad might suffice, too, especially if he's a
newbie to word pocessing. But if he needs the
"full"
Word feature set, OpenOffice won't provide it; he'll
need Word, unfortunately.
That's not a dig at OpenOffice, Write, or any of
the
open sources; I wanted to use OO, but, well, not yet
g.

99% of what people *use*, is also provided by
OpenOffice 2.0
99% of what people *need*, is also provided by
WordPad.

Ergo it's the remaining 1% that we see here regularly
in the
newsgroups. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1

Hmmm, I thinks them thar numbers is a teeny bit skewed
g, but:
good observation, and one that's easy to forget.

Regards,

Pop