garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "Windows in taskbar" box
| OK.

"reenyw23" wrote:

All the sudden all my document will only go into one "rectangle" on the
bottom of the screen of the taskbar. It used to be when I opened multiple
documents they would all have their separate "rectangle"...now the documents
get hidden behind each other. I want completely separate windows for each
document. Does anyone know what I possibly could've pressed to make this
happen? To help it make sense, in sum, I want each document to have it's own
Microsoft Word rectangle in the Windows taskbar...any suggestions?