Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jennifer jennifer is offline

Default Fields to display at allowable character length?

Using Word 2007, I have created a protected form using by using a template,
tables and fields. My question is, can the fields entered display at the
allowable character length? This would enable the entire cell to be filled
with the field, enabling the user to click anywhere within the cell to enter
data. Right now, if you click anywhere other than in the first 5 character
spaces or so, it misses the field and is forced to the next editable cell due
to the form protection. Help!