Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Not borders

Have you actually read Suzanne's article? It deals with borders inserted
automatically when you type in asterisks or hyphens. That certainly
makes it closely related to the issue you are describing, assuming that
the AutoCorrect entries you mentioned do add a paragraph border.

The difference is that the AutoCorrect entries have been added by a
user, while the "auto-borders" are set by default in Word (on the
AutoFormat As You Type tab of the AutoCorrect dialog box).

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2010-10-10 12:41, P W wrote:
PS: Suzanne, your method (you have copied and pasted the URL to that article a ridiculous number of times) is not the solution for this problem. It is an automatic formatting issue and is not fixed by adjusting borders.

On Tuesday, February 23, 2010 1:51 PM Joseph wrote:

Horizontal lines have appeared in my text in Word 2007 compatibility mode. I
cannot put the cursor on them. they do not respond to backspace or delete. They
cannot be treated as objects. i do not where they came from I do not find any
solution in HELP. It tells how to add lines but not how to remove them.
Perhaps I am asking the wrong question on the help screen.
I appreciate your courtesy.
Joseph

On Tuesday, February 23, 2010 3:04 PM Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Assuming the lines print (that is, they are not the drawing grid), see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

http://word.mvps.org

On Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:40 AM P W wrote:

PS: Suzanne, your method (you have copied and pasted the URL to that article a ridiculous number of times) is not the solution for this problem. It is an automatic formatting issue and is not fixed by adjusting borders.

Book Review: Google Analytics
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...analytics.aspx