Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail merge does not recognize job title or company

See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm#layout

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ginger D." Ginger wrote in message
news
When I use Word 2003 to create/print one envelope and access the data from
my
Outlook Contacts, it does not recognize the Job Title or the Company
information that has been entered into the contact record.

Here are the steps that I am using:

Blank word document
Choose Tools Mailings and Letters Envelopes/labels
Dialog box appears and click on Icon for address book
Then choose the CONTACT FOLDER where information resides
Find contact record and double click to insert information
When finished it only displays, First Name, Last Name, Address, City,
State
& Zip

Job title and Company name are ignored.

Am I missing a step or is there a setting I need to change so that all the
information shows up in the delivery address section?