Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] Jeff@couldbeinvalid.com is offline

Default Question about styles and defaults

I am very new to Word 2007 but very familiar with W 2002.

I have a Word 2002 document that I opened in Word 2007.

I also started a new document in Word 2007 and would like to use the
same fonts, heading styles, etc. How do I transfer these settings to
the new document in Word 2007 (which presently has weird default fonts
like "Calibri" and no default Heading 3, etc.).

I prefer the settings I am used to in Word 2002 and would like to
transfer them to Word 2007.

Thank you, Jeff