TNel TNel is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane View Post
Hyperlink to a bookmark: On your Table of Contents page, put your cursor in
front of the word "Table" and INSERT BOOKMARK (name your bookmark TOC, or
whatever) add. Then go to any point in your document, INSERT HYPERLINK
Place in this document under Bookmarks find your TOC bookmark and click on
it. change the "Text to Display" to something like "Return to Table of
Contents."

"JB@AT&T" wrote:

Tried putting it in header and footer, but then can't click it when viewing
document. Ideas? Thanks.
The document I'm working with is quite long, and for a wide and varied group - using a wide range of systems and programs. Adding toolbar buttons isn't a viable option. The post regarding bookmarks only works for one section. I want to add a "back" prompt in each section to go back to the TOC.

Last edited by TNel : June 12th 12 at 05:30 PM