El Barto

Default Word Window Opening Size in Internet Explorer

I have a link which opens up a word document in a new window. The liunk is
not determining the size of the window in which the word document opens. Now
i have a user nwho always had the word docs opening up in maximised mode but
they must have changed something as the docs are now opening up in a reduced
window size, about half of full screen. How do i make it revert back to
opening the window full. I appreciate that this may be more suited to an IE
group so if someone can point me in the direction of one that would be most
appreciated,
cheers