Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word vs Word Perfect

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm which explain the
merge process. However I suspect that http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm
is closer to what you had in mind?

Diane S wrote:
Back in the day when I used Word Perfect, when merging letters you
were able to put a pause in the merge so that the merge would stop at
a specific field and you could enter information that was specific to
that particular addressee. You could also set up a merge with
information specific to each addressee, i.e., different class times,
dates, etc., and merge all of that into the template. Perhaps Word
does that also but I have never been able to figure it out. Any
suggestions?