Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Page Numbering on some, but not all, pages

You will have to insert a section break and then unlink sections, so that
you can delete the page numbers in the footer (or header) of the newly
created section. The principles explained at
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...rontMatter.htm apply.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Donna" wrote in message
Hope E, Did you ever get an answer to your question? I can start the page
numbering in the middle of my document but I can't seem to stop it without
eliminating all of the other page numbers. Thanks for any help you can
give
me.

"Hope E." wrote:

I have a document that is 50 pages. I need to have pages 30-40 with page
numbers but not the rest. How can I get it to number just those pages?
would appreciate any assistance offered.