Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Default How to use Firefox browser on Word?

I'm sorry I didn't know you could use a web-based e-mail client like that.

I assume you have Firefox set as your default browser but, as I don't know
how to set up Yahoo for mail from my PC I can't do any tests.

I will have to leave this for someone else. Sorry.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Ananova" wrote in message
What I meant was that the browser that OPENS my email client. I have Yahoo

as
my email client. When I click Send to as attachment its opens

mail.yahoo.com
except the browser that it opens in is IE. I want it to open in Firefox,

IE
does not( for some strange reason) work with my computer that great so I

want
it to open in Firefox.

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Personally I use an e-mail client to send e-mail, not a browser. Neither

IE
nor Firefox sends mail so, I'm afraid, I don't know what your real

problem
is.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Ananova" wrote in message
news
I want to send a message in Word like as an attachment but when it

popped
pthe email browser was internet explorer which does not work with my

email(
IDK Y). IT wont let me send it using firefox as my browser.