Beth Melton

Can you expand on this Graham? Other than the added advertising I
don't really see a change. I didn't like flat layout view of the
thread but once I figured out how to get the threaded frame back
("view as tree" link) I'm a happy camper. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message

It is the new beta newsgroup archive that particularly rankles.

Google have royally screwed up the newsgroup search function; and
the
main search function of Google is being rapidly swallowed by
advertising. Greed may yet kill the usefulness of Google.