Daiya Mitchell

Is the date related to the doc in any way? E.g., you could use a CreateDate
field in two places.

Is this date merged? Use the same merge field twice.

Did you try Method 3 here?
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

If none of those work, a better description of the problem is probably
necessary.

On 9/8/05 6:07 AM, "jeanmac" wrote:

Hi
I've looked at all the posts on linking fields so that the information in
one displays in all, and that's great - I didn't know you could do that.
However, I need to take a date in the header of a template and display it in
the footer of the second and subsequent pages - it can't be an updating date
it has to remember the exact date. Any ideas?

Many thanks

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/