Use the built-in List Number and List Bullet styles, which are formatted the
way you want.

"Andrea Woelke" wrote in message
In Word 97 if you typed "1. bla bla" and pressed return it would make the
list look like this:

1. bla bla
2. ble ble
3. blu blu

In Word 2003 it indents the whole list. With all other auto-format

features
it seems I can click default so that all new documents, say, have 1 inch
margins and are in 12 pt Arial in UK English. However, is there any way

that
I can set it so that the next time I type a list like this it does not

indent
it? The same applies for bulletted list of course.

Thanks.

andrea