Jezebel

I think you're likely to come to grief trying to put those perforated sheets
through a printer. My approach was to forget about the prepared sheets.
Instead, create a table with the right dimensions using cell borders for cut
marks, print on thin card, then use a knife.

"multipass" wrote in message
These come with hanging files and the clear plastic tabs. They give you
white
paper tabs 10 to a row .5X2.0". One single row of paper tabs, you break
down-used to type them in a typewriter. Can they be printed on a
printer-my
printer keeps saying 'out of paper'. My new office doesn't even have a
typewriter-Thanks