Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Clicking to position the cursor at end of line

Click in various positions in your document. You may be surprised to find
that parts of it are indeed tied to another language (it's the document and
not your settings that determine this). We've addressed what to do in those
circumstances pretty thoroughly now but if this is what is required, come
back and we'll go through it again.

"Scott Meyers" wrote in message
TF wrote:
Very definitely you have a right to left language enabled.

Well, as I said, only English is enabled in Word and my OS. Suggestions?

Scott