Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Default word shuts down

I'm having the same problem. I was told by a computer friend at work that
I'll need to uninstall office and reinstall it. In the mean time I'm using
wordpad. I'll write out my homework on it, then I'll cut and paste it into
word 2007. I hope someone gets back to you on how to fix this crashing,
because its making me mad as well.

"Jamie" wrote:

When I open a document to make changes or print it the program shuts down. It
prompted me to run diagnostics which I did twice and that can't find a
problem. It is very annoying since I need word for school!!! Also, I can
not open and print PDF's and I even updated that! I just bought this new
computer with Vista and now I am thinking I should have bought a MAC!!!! HELP