Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Equations in Word 2007 compatibility mode

On Aug 19, 5:37*pm, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:
Peter,

I'll remind you that I admitted my own fallibility regarding poor spelling
("Being a notorious poor speller myself I am ...") in the first post of the
exchange, that you now call imagined, where you hurled the first insult "Are
there no courtesy requirements for being and MVP?" *If this is a fight
between you and I then you picked it and you picked it then.

I take it you don't plan _ever_ to provide a reference to the remark
that so sticks in your craw, so that we can see what provoked it?