Laura3521

Default Can I print a list of fonts IN those fonts?

I'm trying to print out a list of all of the Word fonts, IN those fonts. In
other words, I want to see "Book Antiqua" IN book antiqua, "Adams Wide" IN
adams wide...the whole list ...so I can reference it when I'm creating
desktop publishing documents. I want to be able to preview them before
trying them out, and my version of PageMaker doesn't allow me to preview....I
HOPE this makes sense...I really don't want to have to make this list myself
since there's 4 million different fonts...
THANKS!