WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: WHAT IS THE SHORTCUT TO ADD ANOTHER PAGE

Shortcut to Add a New Page in Microsoft Word
You can add a new page in Microsoft Word by pressing Ctrl and Enter keys at the same time.

Alternatively, you can go to the Insert tab in the ribbon and click on Page Break.

Zoom Out of the Document
To see the entire page, go to the View tab in the ribbon and click on Zoom. Then, select a lower percentage to zoom out.

Show Formatting Marks
If you can't see the cursor, click on the Home tab in the ribbon and then click on the Show/Hide button, which looks like a paragraph symbol. This will show all of the formatting marks in the document, including the cursor.