Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Default Word VBA project-need developer

I'll give it a go.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
For some helpful tips using Word.

Software Butcher wrote:
Yes, that's how it is now. It is very difficult to use because there
are about 30 different buttons, all of which must be abbreviated just
to fit. The abbreviations and clutter makes very difficult to use,
especially to new users. I am hoping that there is a better way to
do this. Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is there some reason you don't just put an AutoText menu on the
toolbar?

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Software Butcher" wrote
in message ...
Hi: Can anyone suggest where I might find someone who can tackle a
small Word macro project? We need to develop a UI from a custom
toolbar who's function is to insert autotext into a Word doc file.

Any help locating someone to do this would be very much appreciated.