Chimelle

Default Routing slip

Hi all!

I am using Word XP with 2000 OS. Have a document with a routing slip set up
to route to the list of people. However, when the document comes back to me,
I would like to be able to save the document without the routing embedded. I
figured that once the routing was done and I saved it, the names would no
longer be "attached" to the document. That is not the case. If I click on
File, Send To, the option to send it to the next person in the routing list
is still there. Is there a way to get rid of that once the routing is done?

Thanks,

Chimelle