Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default **Word 2003 Properties Management

In the Open dialog, click Tools, then Search. On the Advanced tab, you can
specify a property and value to search for.

"Jewelz" wrote in message
I am totally oblivous to even how to start this process. I am looking to
obviously customize the properties settings so that I can then search for
the
documents with that specified criteria. How does this work. I figured
out
how to add the value information and all of that but how do I search and
integrate the documents? Can someone please help me. Thank you.