Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Where is the blue screen, white text, option?

Not trying to persuade you one way or the other, but Background doesn't
print unless you select the option to have it do so. It still may not be a
viable option for those who prefer the BBWT. I would imagine here may be
(soon if not already) 3rd party options for W2007.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Kip" wrote in message
I won't be upgrading in that case. I'll stick with 2003 until they come to
their senses and add it back. Background doesn't work because then it
prints,
and who wants to remember to change the colors every time you want to
print
something.

-Kip

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Yes, it's gone. You can try using the Background color, but that doesn't
change the text.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Kip" wrote in message
Did this go away in 2007? If so I won't be buying. Staring at a white
screen
all day while writing is really hard on my eyes.