Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Where is the blue screen, white text, option?

Or buy a better monitor and set the display correctly.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Yes, and it found that only a minuscule fraction of Word users used
BBWT. Try changing your window color to something more soothing than
white (I use ivory).

"Opinicus" wrote in message
"CyberTaz" typegeneraltaz1ATcomcastdotnet wrote in message

Did this go away in 2007? If so I won't be buying. Staring at a
white screen
all day while writing is really hard on my eyes

Yes, it's gone.

What!? Does MS market test its products *at all*?

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com