Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Headers and footers

On the Layout tab of Tools | Options, check the box for "Different first
page." This will give you a separate First Page Header/Footer that by
default will be empty.

"Adam" wrote in message
Im working on a document and have put in a header and footer. Its not a
page number, its some text and a logo. Now I need this to appear on every
page EXCEPT for the first page. I have tried everything and its driving

me
mad because they always appear on my first page.

Please someone help.

Adam