Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Adding Multiple Rows in Word 2007

Hi Ansonee,

To add to Greg's reply, when you select a number of rows in the table equal to the number of rows you want to add you can right
click and choose the Insert=Rows above or Insert=Rows below

Also, rather than select multiple rows, you can use either of the Insert=Row choices to insert a single row then use F4 (repeat
last command) to continue to add rows.

The old dialog for inserting a table, defining the number of rows and columms is still available via the Word 2003 keyboard shortcut
(Alt, A, I, T)

===========
"ansonee" wrote in message ...
Word 2007 is getting really annoying...

All I want to do is add multiple rows to a table. The only option I
have found is the ability to add a single row at a time. In the good
old days of Word 2003, you could choose an option on the menu that let
you define how many rows and columns a table has...

Is there anyway to accomplish this or do I have to do it one at a
time?

Thanks!
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)