Jay Freedman

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Gregory Winters wrote:
I'm creating a template for users who don't want to do a lot of
typing, yet want to know that everything they enter is duplicated in
the correct spots as entered in the original spot (the text itself),
but as formatted elsewhere in a single document.

For example, I've created a MacroButton Field with a MacroName
DoFieldClick which will allow the user to simply type in text and it
will be formatted automatically as previously designed. Let's say I
want this exact text to appear in a footer, yet formatted for that
footer, simply by the fact that the user enters it into the original
Field.

I would appreciate a high level step by step as to how to do this.
I've tried searching Help and the Knowledge Base and even this
Newsgroup, but I must not be entering the correct search terms
because I haven't found anything about this, but it seems as though
it would be a common thing to do. Thanks.

Greg