Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default Merge Excel Data to Word documents then email individual lette

Well, I can't help you with the detail there, but if you are allowed to send
faxes by printing to a Rightfax printer driver (rather than via Outlook)
then the code in the article I mentioned is probably still relevant - I see
there are also one or two relevant examples on the Rightfax technical
support site.

Peter Jamieson
"MarvInBoise" wrote in message
No, just using Exchange server and Outlook with Rightfax under the covers,
i.e., sends "fax" as the format vs. SMTP.
--
Marv Lusk
Boise Corporation

"MarvInBoise" wrote:

Well DUH, I merged to email instead of document, and that worked, but boy
did
it come up many pages and UGLY, especially the signature I have in the
Word
document. The email/fax image looks nothing like my Word merge
documents.
--
Marv Lusk
Boise Corporation

"MarvInBoise" wrote:

I have successful merge of Excel/Word to generate letters; however, I
now
need to fax (via Outlook email) "each individual letter," which they
are not.
My Word merge just creates one document with many letters. How can I
best
do this? Thanks!
--
Marv Lusk