Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Missing graphics when document emailed. Why?

See response in microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics

Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"bhunter" wrote in message
I created a newsletter template with a masthead. When I emailed it to my
client, she saw a small box with a red X through it in place of the
graphic.
When I emailed it to another email address and another person, all the
graphics showed up fine. Why would this happen?