Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Created in W2000, opened in W2007

Jaime wrote:
When I email a doc and the recipient opens it is W2007, the info that I have
inputted is no longer there. It opens in a smaller font and reads
'formatted' on the side. How can I correct this w/o upgrading?

how much smaller?

Might as well be an issue with unresolved TrackedChanges in the
document. Check whether such are present in the file. I think it was
Word 2002 or a SP to it that changed the default, when opening a
document with TrackedChanges, to show them.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |