geoffatmhg

Default Paragraphs

I am running Word 2002 on Win XP Home edition with SP2.

I am writing very long documents which consist of a hear below which is text
relating the that header. They are sometimes 200 pages or more long. When I
return to edit these documents some (not all) of the paragraphs have
separated from their headers. There is often 10 or more blank lines that
have appeared between the header and its appropriate text. Is there any way
on insuring that the header stays with its relevant text.

TIA

Geoff

--
Genuine personal replies please remove Z from address line