Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod macropod is offline

Default enable don,t add space between paragraphs of same style

Paragraph styles can only have one style of before/after spacing. If you want paragraphs following one of a given style to use a
different spacing, then you should consider using a different style definition for the rest.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]