Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stephen Green

Default Multiple conditions in merge

I"ve tried Doug's code and it works. I don't know if the extra quote would
enhance or detract form the efficacy (I haven't tried).

While we're on the subject, does each Merge Condition have to be typed or
can I cut and paste, the edit them.

So far I have had trouble ceeping track of the Conditions as they have a
tendency to disappear from view...

Stephen

"Stephen Green" wrote in message
Thanks, Guys!

I see one difference between your suggestions. There is a double quote
before the second { IF in Graham's suggestion (below) which is missing in
Doug's.

Is this important?

Stephen

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Oops - a typo - that should read
{ IF { Mergefield Amount } = 50 "{ IF { Mergefield Amount } = 100 "The
amount is between 50 and 100" "" }" "" }
Spaces are important!

Graham Mayor wrote:
{ IF { Mergefield Amount } = 50 "{ IF { Mergefield Amount } =100
"The amount is between 50 and 100" "" }" "" }

Stephen Green wrote:
I can't for the life of me figure out how to insert a field base on
multiple conditions. What I'd like to do, for instance, is something
like this:
If Amount = 50 And Amount =100 Then "The amount is between 50 and
100"
Can anyone help?

Stephen