Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Way to make a semi-permanent page break?

Format the heading (style) so that it has the Keep with next attribute set
in its Paragraph Formatting.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"PRR" wrote in message
I want to create a page beak that will keep the heading formatting
from bleeding over onto the previous page, as well as keep that
heading and the following text on the next page. I know to do Ctrl+E,
as well as create a break, and then select new page, but what always
happens is that if I select text immediately above the page break, and
delete it, the page break is removed. What can I do to create a
(semi) permanent page break?