Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Way to make a semi-permanent page break?

Do you have an empty paragraph between the Heading 1 style paragraph and the
following text?

If so, you should remove it and if you want a space, format the Heading 1
style so that it has space after it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"PRR" wrote in message
Never mind. I see now that it does. I don't want to make heading 1 at
the top of a new page every single time.....

On Mar 7, 7:11 pm, PRR wrote:
Doug, Heading 1 (and all subsequent headings, as I based them on the
previous heading) is already set to keep with next.

I did notice another option that was unchecked--Page Break Before. Now
if I check that, will it automatically give me a new page every time I
use heading 1?