Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
The Merg The Merg is offline

Default Mail Merge by Outlook Category

Sorry for the cross-post, but I figured this might apply to both newsgroups.
I am using OL2007 and Word 2007. I am trying to perform a mail merge using
my contacts from Outlook and would like to insert only contacts that have a
specific category. When viewing the list of contacts, the category field is
not listed as a field. I would rather have that capability as opposed to
putting some text in a user-defined field as it would also give me easy
sorting/filtering options in Outlook as well.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Merg

--