Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Lock the number of pages in a word Doc

So what do you want Word to do if you (or someone else) put more than 4
pages worth of text and graphics in the document?

The usual way to do this is to use tables with fixed row heights to create a
layout that won't change. If more text is typed or pasted into a cell than
will fit within the fixed height, the extra just disappears below the bottom
of the cell. That may or may not be what you want.

To set a fixed row height, select the rows, go to Table Table Properties
Row, check the box for "Specify height", type the measurement, and change
the dropdown from "At least" to "Exactly".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Bella S wrote:
Hi,

I really need some help, quick :-)

I have built a Word doc in Office 2003, I have managed to to built
different headers on different pages. BUT! I need to look the
document to 4 pages, how?

I don't won't page number 5, just 4 pages thats it....

Thank you!!!!