Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daiya Mitchell

Default EndNote 6 is not showing up in my Tools menu in Word. Why not?

Ask the people at EndNote. See he
http://endnote.com/support/faqs/CWYW/faq1.asp

On 11/28/05 6:35 AM, "JudyGemini" wrote:

I have EndNote 6. It used to show up in my Tools menu for Word, but for
whatever reason, isn't anymore. Also, every time I try to edit the EndNote
References that are already in the word document, they end up being
eventually deleted by the program. I an open EndNote 6, and any library
already created. EndNote 6 itself is perfectly functional. Why can't I manage
EndNote 6 from Word anymore?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/