Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default How do I turn off the Document authorship page for a Microsoft Word document?

Switch it off: Tools Options Print, or the Options button on the Print
dialog.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Every time I print a Word document, my computer also prints up a sheet
that shows the author, when the document was created etc...If I create
a one page document and print it 20 times,I also get this "tracking"
page printed 20 times. It's a shocking waste of paper and I want to
find out how to turn it off. Any suggestions?