Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Mc Doug Mc is offline

Default Rotate Text 180 degrees

I may have misled you with my answer.
I DID read what you suggested - and printed it.

Now that you know that I have Word 2000, what do you recommend that I do?

Thanks,
Doug

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If you're trying to use WordArt, you'll need to change the wrapping from
In
Line With Text to some other style. Did you look at the other articles I
referenced?

so
all may benefit.

"Doug Mc" wrote in message
Rae, I can't get it to flip upside down. I can switch the text 90
degrees
either way but I need 180??
When I click on the table and then the toolbar menu for Flip or rotate,

the
options are greyed out.

Doug

"Rae Drysdale" wrote in message
The only way to rotate text is to use WordArt, or put text into a table
and
use the toolbar to rotate. Hope this helps solve your problem.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Doug Mc" wrote:

I'd like to rotate a line of text 180 degrees.
Please tell me how to do that.

Thanks,
Doug