I usually do add Space After to the Footnote Text style. If your footnotes
often have more than one paragraph, I would (a) apply Space Before instead,
(b) define a new Footnote Continue style (with no Space Before) and (c) make
it the "Style for following paragraph" for Footnote Text.

"Desi" wrote in message
Hello

Is there an automatic way to add extra space between footnotes? Using

styles
does not work because if a footnote has more than one paragraph then they
will also have extra space between them.

Thanks in advance...