1. Open Tools | Envelopes and Labels (in Word 2002 and 2003, it's Tools |
Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels) and select the Labels tab.

2. Click on the Options... button.

3. In the Label Options dialog, select "Avery standard" beside "Label
products" (it will probably be selected by default).

4. In the "Product number" list, scroll down to one of the stock numbers for
a sheet of business cards, such as 3612.

5. Click OK, then New Document. This will give you a full sheet of business
cards. They're set up as a table, so be sure you have table gridlines
displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so that you can see the label boundaries.

6. Set up your card design in one label, then Copy. Select the entire table
and Paste.

FWIW, this is *much* easier to do in Publisher.

"Bill Seymour" Bill wrote in message
I've got a mail merge document (membership card) that is sized to 3"x2½"
paper. I want to print them ten up on a sheet of paper, centered. When I
tell Word I'd like to print, it doesn't give me ten to a page as an

option,
yet I've seen busniess card layouts that will print the same document ten

up.
Could anyone explain to me how to tell Word to print what I want?

Thanks...