Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Prashanth KR[_2_] Prashanth KR[_2_] is offline

Default How do I automate hyperlinks

Can you please help me out on this. Iam still looking out for a solution. I
would really appreciate your efforts.

"Prashanth KR" wrote:

Thanks very much Stefan. I think I misrepresented what I wanted. I actually
meant for eg. I have the following Heading in the below mentioned order:

How to Hyperlink all articles
By Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP
June 11, 2007

........ and the full article follows.

I need to put this in the following format at the top of my first page of
MS-Word:
i.e., Publication name - Article Heading (MM.DD.YYYY) as given below:

Microsoft Word MVP - How to Hyperlink all articles (06.11.2007)
(Please note this has to be automatically formatted and hyperlinked to the
above heading of the full article)

Hope this time Iam clear. Extremely apologise for your time and effort. I
shall be very much privileged if you could help me out in this.

Thanks again,
Prashanth KR.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried inserting a table of contents? It is hyperlinked by
default, in Word 2000 and later.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Prashanth KR" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a document which has a number of articles having different
"Headings". I need to create a Hyperlink to each of these headings
individually by first bookmarking it and then to hyperlink with the

headings.
Is their a way so that I can Hyperlink these headings say around 25

articles,
to make life easy. Please help.

Thanks,
Prashanth