Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Move a page within a document without altering rest of data?

Word is not a page layout application. There are no 'pages' in a Word
document, merely a flow of text to fill the page layout settings. Copy and
paste is the only solution.

The following macro will move the current page, but don't be too surprised
if it doesn't work quite as you envisaged. How successful it will be will
depend on what is actually on the 'page'.

Sub PageMove()
sNumber = InputBox("Move to location before which page?", "Move Page", 1)
ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("\page").Range.Cut
Selection.GoTo What:=wdGoToPage, Which:=wdGoToNext, Name:=sNumber
Selection.Paste
End Sub

tjsmags wrote:
My son typed a 3 page school paper. The first two pages are the body
of the paper, while the last page is the title page (go figure). I
know that when I print it I can just shift the pages, but is there a
way to take the 3rd page and make it the 1st page?