ronak

Default PC template for MAC

Hi All,
I have been working on a series of templates on PC. My client uses a MAC and
we have been having problems with the cross platform compatibility of the
templates. it seems that doesnt matter what i do, when i protect parts of the
template all parts are locked up and my client can not edit the text! however
it seems to be working fine on my PC!!

Can anyone suggest a solution? Also is there anyway to send the fonts with
the templates? i know Word doesn't have create to path or anything like it.
but is there some sort of export option for this?

thanks
ronak