Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Vertical scroll changes to horizonal scroll, how to change it

Hi Steve,

I think this is a bug in office, but I cant figure out what might cause it
to go wrong when it does. So If I can figure out, once the vertical has
changed to horizontal, how to manually change it back, then I can live with
it.

Any ideas how to switch it back?

Sorry, no. Hardware isn't really my forté, I ventured in here as no one else had
replied. The regular contributor in these groups with the best grasp of this
kind of thing would be Terry Farrell (no, not the actrice, and he doesn't
resemble her at all g). He tends to be more in the "non-general" groups, where
there's less traffic and more "expert level" questions. Try using the following
interface and drill down to the Word groups. Look for him in places like
word.printingfonts

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland