Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Word 2007 Table Border Problem

I find that often the display of PDFs at anything other than 100% is
deceptive; even the 100% display often doesn't accurately represent what
will print. Do you see these same problems in the printout or just on
screen?

http://word.mvps.org

"Maja" wrote in message
Hi, I need to convert a Word2007 document to .Pdf. The document has
several
tables within it - all tables are designed with 1.5pt outer border and 1pt
border for the columns. On conversion to .pdf I am experiencing some
problems
- the thickness of some lines change and 'white dots' appear on the
vertical
lines at the ends of gridline. How can I resolve this problem please cause
the document does not appear neat at all like this and need to present
this
document in .pdf?

Thanks,
Maja